DeskHaus Desk Limited Warranty
We and our manufactures stand behind the products offered. Should you have any issues please contact us.
SHIPPING DAMAGE AND MANUFACTURING DEFECTS CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN THREE DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR ORDER.
Applicable Warranty Periods
- Custom Solid Wood Surfaces
- HPL Surfaces
- Powdercoat Surfaces
- Byrne Power Products
- Interstulh Seating
DeskHaus Desk Warranty Exclusions
The product warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the product only and is non-transferable.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear that occurs with use over time
- Products delivered outside of the United States and Canada
- Above single-shift use (translation: 8 hours per day, 5 days per week). Warranty periods are reduced proportionally for above single shift use (translation: double-shift use will reduce a 10 year warranty to 5 years)
- Wood products that experience natural shifting of color over time or due to light exposure
- Damage caused by improper assembly or disassembly, improper cleaning supplies, customer modifications, abuse, or force majeure, such as fire, hurricanes or floods, use of a product in combination with items not appropriate for that product, misuse, abuse
Warranty covers parts only and does not include labor costs.
The cost of repairing or replacing other property damaged in the event of a DeskHaus product malfunctioning (consequential damages) and the cost of lost time or loss of use of your desk (incidental damages) are not recoverable under this warranty.
Please keep all packaging materials until you have assembled, installed, and used all ordered items in the event that you notice any damage to your items or you decide to return any items within the approved return period. All returned products must be in the original packaging.